For 20 years now, the Rega’s Zurich crew has been taking off on missions from its base at Dübendorf airfield, bringing medical assistance to patients around the clock. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the public for their support. We are therefore opening the hangar door of our Zurich base in Dübendorf on Saturday, 8 July 2023, from 10 am to 5 pm.
Take a close-up look at Rega's rescue helicopter and ambulance jet, get an insight into the hangar with fascinating information and demonstrations, and find out first-hand about the everyday life of a Rega crew.
Numerous highlights for guests young and old await you:
- The Rega helicopters Airbus H145 and AgustaWestland Da Vinci
- The search helicopter and Rega drone
- The Challenger 650 ambulance jet
- Exciting demonstrations and information
- Our mission partners of the Swiss Alpine Rescue ARS, the Swiss Air Force, the professional fire brigade, the Uster rescue service, the Children's Hospital and the organisation helfenhelfen
- Climbing wall
- Bouncy castle
- Children's entertainment
- Food stalls for the hunger in between
How to get there: Free parking is available on the airfield grounds. These are signposted from the centre of Dübendorf. Shuttle buses will also be running from Dübendorf Nord railway station to take you directly to the Rega base.
Come and see us - we look forward to your visit.